A budget friendly system to get your background plates done.
- By using a hardmounted rig we have a standard set-up og 6 Blackmagic Pocket Cinema cameraes. Raw or ProRes. Its possible to add additional cameraes as well as a 360 small camera on the roof for windshield reflections. The system was used on the feature Burning Asphalt 3 on all their studio interiour car scenes. The plates material was shot in the westcoast of Norway and in Germany and all interiour car scenes then later shot in a greenscreen studio in Norway. Using background projection or LED screens in studio for the plates is also a possibility.
System and camera spec:
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema body – 4K ( 6 pc)
- 4096×2160 in 30fps (16:9)
- 12 bits Blackmagic RAW- iso 400-25 600
- Timecode System generator
- Pro 256 GB Cfast 2.0
- Canon EF Mount (optional Olympus 12mm/F2)
- Split screen live monitoring for all cameraes