The Micro Scorpio Head is the smallest member of our family, designed to fill a blank in the market to offer a light and compact head with a very good quality of movements and possibilities.
The head weights 6kg with a payload of 12kgs/27lbs with the smallest configuration or up to 25kgs/56lbs when mounting the cage and as per its modular design with the possibility to make it bigger, smaller, work over-slung, under-slung, inside position, outside position, centre position, offset position and many more.
- Compact two axes remote head for video and film cameras.
- The Micro Scorpio Head can be positioned in overslung and underslung mode.
- Mounts avaliable: Mitchell mount, tripod mount and 28 Spigot to use on a normal light stand
- Micro Scorpio Head can be controlled from up to 500 meters by cable serie RS485 or by wireless half-duplex microwave 2,4 Hz.
- All axes (Pan and Tilt, Focus, Iris and Zoom using the Scorpio Focus) are programable and repeatable.
- Programmable limits, damping and speed adjustment for all axes available.Technical specifications
- Max. payload
- 12 kg / 26,45 lb
- Max. payload with cage
- 25 kg / 56 lb
- Max. speed
- 2,4 s/rev
- Power from battery or power supply
- from 24V to 35V
Connection for Scorpio Focus and others lens control systems