george™ is ideal where an on axis fill is required, from a controllable source and larger diameter zooms or primes are being used.
The unique clamping system, on george™, makes mounting quick and simple.
Powered by a lightweight, dedicated ballast that accepts input from any 12 Volt to 24 Volt film or video battery, providing flicker free power and individual switching of four-quarter-sub-sets, top, bottom, left and right and dimming from 100% to 5% without altering colour temperature. The ballast features instant start, at preset dim level, at full colour temperature.
george™ features the unique and robust Gekko accessory mounting method for alternative lenses,colour correction and diffusion ensuring no time is lost on set.
george™ can be controlled by Gekko’s range of remotes including; wired dimmer, wireless dimmer and switcher, DMX interface and keyframe camera synchronisation unit.
george ™ ring light system is versatile, modular ring light system for professionals.
Designed by a working Director of Photography, george will fit almost any professional TV and film camera and lens combination.
- Dependable high colour quality light
- High output, using less than 50W
- Robust quality design
- No bulbs or tubes to replace for 25,000 hours (2+ years 24/7 running)
- Dimmable onboard or via wired dimmer, wireless dimmer or DMX
- Switchable sectors to give the user ultimate control
- Simple robust mounting system for lens options and diffusion
- Integrated bar mounting for 19mm, 15mm and Panavision PV mount
- Wide range of accessories