First system to arrive in Norway.
- DEFY Dactylcam Pro is engineered and designed for broadcast, live events , tv-drama and feature film productions needing higher capacity payloads, but handels like a lightweight system.
- The Dactylcam Pro is equipped with redundant safety features and an intuitive digital platform for programming custom settings for any application.
- Operating from the PULSE controller allows GPS tracking, speed settings and redundant safety features that make the Dactylcam Pro the most powerful, safe and intuitive cable-cam available.
Moviebird Norway has worked closely with the DEFY engineers in the US and UK to adapt the Dactylcam Pro for our needs regarding power and flexibility.
- Flighthead Mini V3
- Shotover G1
- Freefly Movi M15 / PRO
- Intuitive Aerial – Newton head
- DEFY Ethos head
- Other small gyro heads.
- Capable of payloads up to 100lbs/45kg and speeds of 35 mph/56kmt.
- Incline up too apx. 10 degree, depending on the payload weight.
- Digital Safety Stops/limits allow users to set end-points for completely safe operation
- Additional safety pulleys attach to the frame adding redundant line for safety and security
- Digital readout on frame shows all data for power, connectivity and position
- Custom controller shows real-time data of power, position on line, travel, speed and distance from end as well as setting top speed, acceleration and deceleration
- Adjustable drive wheel for different tensions needed in the line
- Power all accessories with integrated PTAPs on each side of the sled as well as a variety of cheese plates for mounting nearly any accessory
- Integrated power output for accessorize: 48volt, 27volt, 24volt. 14,8volt.
- Active traction control keeps the wheel from spinning reducing wear on the line and increase traction during wet / dry conditions or incline and decline
- 5/16” 12,000lb/5,443kg breaking strength Dyneema line provided for durability in harsh conditions.
- Quick disconnect pins on safety wheels allow removal or transfer between lines in seconds
- Kit fits in (2) Pelican cases with custom dividers and compartments for all equipment.