Its unique duel motor configuration with power management micro processors delivers a powerful, highly effective rain deflector in a compact, light-weight design.
We have used and tested this with helicopter and Russian arm in speeds up to 200km/h with no problem at all.
- Two removable 6.5 x 6.5 filter stages
- Wired remote on/off
- Lightweight carbon fiber and aluminum construction
- 19mm & 15 mm rod mounting brackets.
The power management electronics supply a constant current to the motors regardless the voltage (with in its voltage range).
That means the speed of the Zero stays constant as the voltage drops or fluctuations due to line loss or battery losing charge.
It also means no more centre dot due to the glass slowing down.
- All lenses from a small prime to Optimo 12-1 Zoom.
- Max 162 mm diameter.
- Rotation speed: 5200 rpm
- Light Weight only 2.7 kg.
- Mounts to 19mm, 15 mm rods.
- Panavision Mounting bracket available.
- 22-34 VDC
- 3 Amps Running
- 10 Amps Start up
- 12″ x 12″ x 4″
Aprox. same size and weight as a 6.5 x 6.5 matt box