The FCL Auto-leveling Monitor-mount System (AMS) is a camera crane operator’s monitor levelling device.
It is used by fixed arm & telescopic camera crane (Techno/ Moviebird/ Scorpio) operators.
As the crane tilts up or down, the AMS keeps the operator’s monitor(s) aligned in the vertical plain (setup when the crane is level).
- Possibility to have 2 monitors mounted and will always face your eyes, no matter what you do with the crane.
- The AMS can hold two monitors up to 9″ in size.
- It mounts to the operating bar/handle on the back/side of the crane using clamshell aluminium clamps.
- It can be mounted on either side of the crane.
- Monitor angles are fully adjustable with a wired remote & Ram Ball Mounts.
- The AMS runs on the provided 36V AC/DC adapter (120/240V)
- It can be powered from any 24-36V DC source.
- The Unit (without monitors) weights approx. 10 lbs.
- Made in Canada by Filmotechnic Canada.
Possibility to have 2 monitors mounted and will always face your eyes, no matter what you do with the crane.